1. Discuss what you thought about creating the Value Scale and Color Wheel.
I thought that creating the value scale and the color wheel was a great way to apply concepts learned from the readings and videos given. It was fun to create simple artistic projects like these instead of answering several questions or taking test, and it helped me understand the concepts better.2. Which media did you enjoy working with the best and why?
I enjoyed working with the acrylic paints to create the color wheel better than working with the graphite pencil I used to create the value scale. It was easier for me to work with paint because I am more familiar with painting than drawing or shading.3. What was the most important discovery in the creation of these studies?
The most important discovery from the creation of these art projects is the theory around true primary and secondary colors. I was never aware that the primary colors are cyan, magenta, and yellow, and the secondary colors are actually red, green, and blue.4. What is the most important information you learned from watching the videos for this project? What is your opinion of the videos?
The most important fact I learned from watching the videos was about the subtractive color theory and the truth about their pigments. I was also unfamiliar with different types of charcoal levels and how they would be utilized to create different values on the value scale. I appreciated that the videos were of shorter length, as it allowed me to focus on the pertinent information that was necessary to understand the concepts and complete the project.![]() |
| SUBTRACTIVE COLOR THEORY COLOR WHEEL |
![]() |
| VALUE SCALE |


No comments:
Post a Comment