Saturday, December 2, 2017

Project #4 Art Curation Project

The process: 

In order to begin this project, I browsed the resources in the resource folder to view different artworks and decide on a theme for my exhibition. I decided to include artworks with a "love" theme because it was easy for me to interpret the meaning of these works and find some with similarities. Once I discovered several famous artworks, I studied the elements and principles in the paintings to try to determine how those specific elements helped the viewer see love, or feelings that come along with it. I decided to include only paintings in this exhibition to keep the artworks similar, even if the images portrayed were completely different. I also found several famous artists in the 1800s and 1900s had created paintings portraying love. I then created the PowerPoint after finding all the images I wanted to use. I used a red background for the slides because it is the color of love and passion. I used a mix of cursive fonts for labeling the artworks because it creates a romantic feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment